People are at the core of Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receive over 100 million visitors annually.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Data Analyst for our Revenue Management Team. This role will focus on leading, developing and implementing business intelligence for fare pricing to add value to revenue management projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in data analysis, visualization of trends, and automation of revenue management.
There isn’t a better time to join our growing team!
- Responsible for the aggregation, analysis, interpretation and reporting of customer and sales data on a regular basis;
- Offer insights and new methodologies for reporting where opportunities exist.
- Tackle complex business problems by converting raw complex data sets into meaningful and actionable business ideas through statistical analysis.
- Communicate data insights or outcome to business intelligence and management teams.
- Track key metrics and trends of all business intelligence-related data for our all sites and channels, such as the number of traffic, sales, cost, revenue, airlines, season by creating insightful automated dashboards, visualizations reports.
- Build and automate actionable models and reporting for key business processes
- Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of our information
- Work closely with the business and technology leaders and managers to understand the organization’s data structures and content, to lead the design and execution of audit’s data analytics to achieve efficiencies and increase effectiveness of the overall audit activities.
- Leverage and develop subject matter expertise in the knowledge of the company’s data environment, the ability to access data, the use of analytical tools, and the application of an effective methodology.
- Master Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science
- 5+ Experience with Data Analysis languages and Technology fields with highly scalable systems involving big data and machine learning
- Experience in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and drawing logical conclusions
- Proficient in Adobe Analytics, Excel, SQL and Business Intelligence tools such as MS-SQL, Tableau and Kibana
- Ability to excel and manage in fast-paced atmosphere
- Determined, strong work ethic, positive attitude, team player, resourceful, detail-oriented
- Expertise with detail-oriented work
Personal Impact: Our casual company culture boasts innovation, collaboration and harbors a unique entrepreneurial spirit.
The right people will. . . . .
- Understand the unique challenges and tremendous opportunities associated with a rapidly growing fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity but equally the freedom to explore and innovate.
- Manage a continuously evolving sets of priorities when everything (really-everything!) is important. You can’t get overwhelmed or sidetracked easily.
- Be vocal with idea generation; speaking-up fuels discussion, ideation and group-think. 98% ideas may fly by the way side – but your impenetrable spirit allows the other 2% to soar! Your voice defines the value you bring to the organization.
- Maturity to work goals at hand, but also able to consider overall strategies of the firm and create opportunities previously unseen.
- Understand power of ownership culture; built on principles and values that compel everyone at Fareportal to think and act like an owner of the business.
Fareportal’s Mission is to “Make travel effortless, affordable, and enjoyable by providing customers with their perfect trip, through the relentless pursuit of innovation in technology and unsurpassed customer service.” If you love technology, travel and innovation, commence your journey here.