Business Development Manager - Loyalty Partnerships
Fareportal is hiring a talented Business Development Manager to work in our New York City office. This position is responsible for helping define, direct, and launch CheapOair Rewards & OneTravel Rewards partnerships. We are looking for an unique individual that has both marketing and business development experience to develop and manage 3rd party partnerships that enhance both earning and redemption opportunities within our reward program. The successful candidate will manage the roadmap and strategy for our reward program.
You should be adept in agile development processes and be able to understand software, user interface design, and the business needs of marketers while at the same time have the ability to simplify complex and sometimes competing requirements. The successful candidate will also be a strong communicator who is equally adept at talking to engineers, marketers, and customers.
- Own the product roadmap for CheapOair and OneTravel Rewards 3rd party partnership strategy
- Manage the day-to-day relationship for our co-brand credit card program with our partner bank and network
- Develop financial models that support points earning and redemption with 3rd party partners
- Propose and design marketing solutions; including mock-ups for design and working with Fareportal marketing channels
- Create customer and business Key Performance Indicators that will be used to determine priorities and communicate our program’s results
- Write clear user stories and product requirements that articulate desired product functionality.
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ or more years of partnership marketing experience
- Financial modeling skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with rewards programs preferred
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
- Passion for building great web applications and a thirst for learning new ways to deliver great software products
- Proven experience in relationship management, product enhancement, partnership marketing in loyalty marketing space
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team setting
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment
- Skilled at communicating data-driven insights and coming up with accessible ways to visualize data
- Our casual company culture boasts innovation, collaboration and harbors a unique entrepreneurial spirit.
The right people will. . .
- Understand the unique challenges and tremendous opportunities associated with a rapidly growing fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity but equally the freedom to explore and innovate.
- Manage a continuously evolving sets of priorities when everything (really-everything!) is important. You can’t get overwhelmed or sidetracked easily.
- Be vocal with idea generation; speaking-up fuels discussion, ideation and group-think. 98% ideas may fly by the wayside – but your impenetrable spirit allows the other 2% to soar! Your voice defines the value you bring to the organization.
- Have the maturity to work on goals at hand, but also the ability to consider overall strategies
- Understand power of our ownership culture; built on principles and values that compel everyone at Fareportal to think and act like an owner of the business
Fareportal’s Mission is to “Make travel effortless, affordable, and enjoyable by providing customers with their perfect trip, through the relentless pursuit of innovation in technology and unsurpassed customer service.” If you love technology, travel and innovation, commence your journey here.