People are at the core of Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
We are seeking Schedule Change Agents with travel or airline industry experience, great energy, and an ability to provide excellent customer care.
Our Schedule Change Agents are responsible providing clients with the highest level of customer care while ensuring their experience is simple, convenient, and problem-free.
This role will offer the opportunity to work for an exciting company in the midst of tremendous hyper-growth, and provides an environment for your ideas to flourish within a creative, supportive team of industry experts. In addition, Fareportal provides an attractive compensation package, including competitive salaries, monthly bonuses and incentives, paired with excellent benefits programs, including health insurance, 401(k), generous paid time off and travel benefits.
There isn’t a better time to join our growing global team!
- Provide our clients with the highest level of customer care.
- Effectively communicate with both clients and airlines regarding schedule changes.
- Facilitate client schedule changes using Sabre and/or Amadeus GDS platforms.
- Respond to client emails and phone calls in a timely, professional manner.
- Resolve all client concerns and issues with patience, understanding and the highest degree of professionalism.
- Current or recent travel agency/airline experience is required.
- Prior inbound call center customer care/sales experience is highly preferred.
- Proficient working knowledge of GDS (SABRE and/or Amadeus) platforms is required.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to resolve difficult situations in a timely, professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Knowledge of a second language is highly preferred.
Personal Impact: Our casual company culture boasts innovation, collaboration and harbors a unique entrepreneurial spirit.
The right people will....
- Understand the unique challenges and tremendous opportunities associated with a rapidly growing fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity but equally the freedom to explore and innovate.
- Manage a continuously evolving sets of priorities when everything (really-everything!) is important. You can’t get overwhelmed or sidetracked easily.
- Be vocal with idea generation; speaking-up fuels discussion, ideation and group-think. 98% ideas may fly by the wayside – but your impenetrable spirit allows the other 2% to soar! Your voice defines the value you bring to the organization.
- Have the maturity to work on goals at hand, but also the ability to consider overall strategies.
- Understand power of our ownership culture; built on principles and values that compel everyone at Fareportal to think and act like an owner of the business.
Fareportal’s Mission is to “Make travel effortless, affordable, and enjoyable by providing customers with their perfect trip, through the relentless pursuit of innovation in technology and unsurpassed customer care.” If you love technology, travel and innovation, commence your journey here.