The ideal candidate for the position of Senior Network Engineer will have proven experience deploying and managing large-scale global networks, with focus on performance optimization and scalability, and will have the following areas of responsibility:
• Engineering: Proposing and implementing system enhancements, including software and hardware updates that will improve performance, reliability, and scalability of the network.
• Architecture: Working hand-in-hand with our network architect to constantly evolve and improve our current network landscape. Researching and trying out new network technologies and ideas will be critical to the growth of the company.
• Project Management: Managing individual network projects within the scope of the Network Team and our company-wide initiatives.
• Support: Providing SME/expert troubleshooting support to the network support team.
Personal Impact: Our casual company culture boasts innovation, collaboration and harbors a unique entrepreneurial spirit...
The right people will. . . . .
· Understand the unique challenges and tremendous opportunities associated with a rapidly growing fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity but equally the freedom to explore and innovate.
· Manage a continuously evolving sets of priorities when everything (really-everything!) is important. You can’t get overwhelmed or sidetracked easily.
· Be vocal with idea generation; speaking-up fuels discussion, ideation and group-think. 98% ideas may fly by the way side – but your impenetrable spirit allows the other 2% to soar! Your voice defines the value you bring to the organization.
· Have the maturity to work on goals at hand, but also the ability to consider overall strategies
· Understand power of our ownership culture; built on principles and values that compel everyone at Fareportal to think and act like an owner of the business