Fareportal is one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
We are seeking an energetic, passionate and enthusiastic Subject Matter Expert (SME), Corporate Travel Consultant. This role will be responsible for providing corporate clients with some of the best travel deals in the industry, while delivering the highest level of customer service.
There isn’t a better time to join our growing global team!
- Providing our clients with the best travel arrangements, offering prompt, accurate and courteous service
- Assist clients with reservations, transfers and changes
- Responding to client questions, concerns and billing inquiries with the highest degree of professionalism
- Securing new client sales and retention through exceptional customer service
- The first point of escalation process for team members
- Provide First call resolution to the customer
- Reduce Financial/Non-Financial Impact to the Organization
- Work on technical aspects and Automation to create healthy process Flow
- Report of Process errors by team to their respective Managers
- Improvement/Reduction plan for Errors and Complaints
- Review of Individual report on daily basis. (Pending Cases)
- Work on Cs-Managers Emails and Follow Ups
- Audit Cases work division and submission of Work
- Preparation of presentations for Improvement of Process gaps
- 5+ years of travel agent experience in Air, car and hotel bookings
- Domestic as well as international travel booking experience
- GDS experience (SABRE and/or Amadeus) is required
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Must be a strong team player
- Flexible availability to ensure all shifts are covered
- Good knowledge of Process Dynamic
- Ability to handle Internal and External Customer Issues/Irate Customer
- Patience level should be very high
- Ownership to resolve queries
- Ability to follow instruction and process requirements
Personal Impact: Our casual company culture boasts innovation, collaboration, and harbors a unique entrepreneurial spirit.
The right people will. . . . .
- Understand the unique challenges and tremendous opportunities associated with a rapidly growing, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity and the freedom to explore and innovate.
- Manage a continuously evolving set of priorities when everything (really-everything!) is important. You can’t get overwhelmed or sidetracked easily.
- Be vocal with idea generation; speaking-up fuels discussion, ideation, and group-think. 98% of ideas may fly by the wayside – but your impenetrable spirit allows the other 2% to soar! Your voice defines the value you bring to the organization.
- Maturity to work goals at hand, but also able to consider overall strategies of the firm and create opportunities previously unseen.
- Understand power of ownership culture; built on principles and values that compel everyone at Fareportal to think and act like an owner of the business
Fareportal’s Mission is to “Make travel effortless, affordable, and enjoyable by providing customers with their perfect trip, through the relentless pursuit of innovation in technology and unsurpassed customer service.” If you love technology, travel, and innovation, commence your journey here.