Fareportal is one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
We are looking for Associate Manager –CBDM, charge back and debit memo. The right candidate will be responsible for Monitoring the TMS Memo Manager /Report Manager and verifying cases are correctly assigned to the respective Team Members based on their specialization & training, and follow-up with them till the case is closed. Making sure Chargeback/Debit memo case is logged correctly in the TMS Memo Manager by each team member on daily basis.
- Ability to help manage staff from a remote location
- Responsible to deliver reports within given time frame
- Major knowledge of travel, especially, airline industry including GDS if possible
- Understanding and Comprehension of Chargebacks
- Complete understanding of Debit memos, process and reasons
- Ticketing background for Memo Analysis preferred
- Assisting Managers and agents with internal requirements and individual functions
- Guarantee established time frame is met (SLA) to ensure least financial loss to company
- Complete outstanding reports as required, find out why we have outstanding and find solution to prevent
- Create and recommend possible changes in process to allow for streamline of process
- Direct communication with travelers and vendors as required
- Complete and review reports as required
- Find root causes and inform specific teams
- Review performance of agents
- Ad-hoc projects
- 5-7 years in airline industry with comprehensive knowledge of standard policies
- 3 years working with debit memos and/or chargebacks
- 2-5 years in management/supervisory position
- Understanding of data entry and related processes
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to time constraints
- Ticketing background preferred.
- Good people skills
Our casual company culture boasts innovation, collaboration and harbors a unique entrepreneurial spirit.
The right people will. . .
- Understand the unique challenges and tremendous opportunities associated with a rapidly growing fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity but equally the freedom to explore and innovate.
- Manage a continuously evolving sets of priorities when everything (really-everything!) is important. You can’t get overwhelmed or sidetracked easily.
- Be vocal with idea generation; speaking-up fuels discussion, ideation and group-think. 98% ideas may fly by the way side – but your impenetrable spirit allows the other 2% to soar! Your voice defines the value you bring to the organization.
- Have the maturity to work on goals at hand, but also the ability to consider overall strategies
- Understand power of our ownership culture; built on principles and values that compel everyone at Fareportal to think and act like an owner of the business
Fareportal’s Mission is to “Make travel effortless, affordable, and enjoyable by providing customers with their perfect trip, through the relentless pursuit of innovation in technology and unsurpassed customer service.” If you love technology, travel and innovation, commence your journey here.