People are at the core of Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receive over 100 million visitors annually.
We are seeking a Business Data Analyst possessing solid reasoning and analytical skills to support the CEO’s business analytics team. This person will be responsible for assisting departments with the preparation of actual, forecast, and budget-related deliverables as well as investigating and keeping departments abreast of performance improving trends. The ability to quickly and independently process ideas and implement changes is an invaluable attribute. Critical thinking and problem solving skills are also essential to perform well in this role.
If you are hungry, willing to learn, and creative, your opportunity to work on interesting projects will be endless.
[This is a Entry Level, Full-time role;] [Apply only if you meet the requirements] [At this time we are unable to sponsor for this role]
- Work closely with the CEO on company-wide deliverables by understanding projects at a high level without losing sight of granular details
- Understand company’s strategic plan and while strategizing for improving performance trends
- Assist departments with the preparation of related deliverables
- SWOT analysis, P&Ls, Business & financial reporting
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and present findings along with areas identified for improvement
- Project management, cross analysis between multiple departments
- Attend executive meetings, take notes, follow up with important items
- Dealing with vendors, client relationship, business partners, contractors
- Work with the CEO Schedule, daily reports to the executives
- Create processes and constantly strive for improvements
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred, Finance MBA ideal
- 2-3 year experience as a Financial Reporting Analyst; business analytics, Data analytics, project management, including significant Report Development and Data Analysis, P&L, SWOT Analysis
- Proficient in Adobe Analytics, Excel, SQL and Business Intelligence tools such as MS-SQL, Tableau and Kibana, usage of PM software, such as Trello or others
- Data modeling, Dashboards, Data visualization, Statistical Analysis, Sensitivity analysis (Mathematical modeling)
- Highly skilled using spreadsheet programs including Excel, and ideally database programs like Microsoft Access and Web-based applications.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with C-level and HODs, team player
- Keen eye for details; including the ability to design solutions which serve the operational needs of varied businesses
What we offer
- Plenty of vacation time
- Flexible work hours
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Travel benefits
- Team outings
- Corporate discounts
- Breakfast bar
- Unlimited coffee
Mission: To be the world's best flight booking and customer experience company with a human touch