Fareportal is one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
We are seeking a Senior Financial & Business Analyst. This person will be responsible for prepare budget, forecast and budget-related deliverables for both company level and department level. Be a key business partner with operation team to support financial insight in order to driving the right strategy.
- Preparing annual budget, quarterly forecast for group level, entity level and department level.
- Preparing & gathering monthly reporting package includes financial statements comparison between actual vs budget vs forecast with commentary, company business trend by product by country comparing with market trend of top line number, Capex tracking and cash flow.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly report to support strategic particularly in Operation Revenue Management department – ORM but not limited to other operation units as required.
- Partnering with key stakeholders in each department in order to understand all operation business requirements as well as complex business cases, conduct business analysis and provide financial data support as required.
- Identify opportunity on revenue maximization on flight, ancillaries, attachments and commission from airlines as well as improvement area on payment costs optimization by leveraging historical data along with business trend and making strategic suggestions as see fit.
- Continue develop and maintain relationship with stakeholders and business partners.
- Ad-hoc business analysis from time to time
- +6 years in experience financial analysis and +3-5 years in experience in business analysis
- Strong analytical/business modeling skill with ability to convert raw data into actionable reporting and scalable data architectures
- Advance experience with MS Office , AX financial and advance excel skill
- Tableau, BI and Cube experiences are highly preferred
- E-commerce/OTA experiences and finance and/or accounting background is plus
- Understand business needs, create core sets of reports, enable self-service reporting and contribute to business workflow optimization
- Ability to deal with challenge, work fast with time constraints with fast pace environment.
- Must have people management skill and great communication skill at all levels of organization.
Personal Impact: Our casual company culture boasts innovation, collaboration and harbors a unique entrepreneurial spirit. The right people will. . . . .
- Understand the unique challenges and tremendous opportunities associated with a rapidly growing fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity but equally the freedom to explore and innovate.
- Manage a continuously evolving sets of priorities when everything (really-everything!) is important. You can’t get overwhelmed or sidetracked easily.
- Be vocal with idea generation; speaking-up fuels discussion, ideation and group-think. 98% ideas may fly by the way side – but your impenetrable spirit allows the other 2% to soar! Your voice defines the value you bring to the organization.
- Have the maturity to work on goals at hand, but also the ability to consider overall strategies
- Understand power of our ownership culture; built on principles and values that compel everyone at Fareportal to think and act like an owner of the business __________________________________________________________________________________
Fareportal’s Mission is to “Make travel effortless, affordable, and enjoyable by providing customers with their perfect trip, through the relentless pursuit of innovation in technology and unsurpassed customer service.” If you love technology, travel and innovation, commence your journey here. ___________________________________________________________________________________