Engineering is what drives Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
We are seeking Technical Leader, he/ she will be responsible for development of Dot net applications.
Fareportal offers a plethora of travel products such as Booking Engines for flight, cars, hotels, vacations, events and activities and mobile apps. We use the latest, cutting edge technologies to produce one of the fastest loading and high converting travel websites.
There isn’t a better time to join our growing global team!
In a typical day, you will:
- Independent delivery
- Handle development and delivery independently in collaboration with other teams
- Technical lead in designing and maintaining functionalities
- Need a Lead person to handle core functions independently
- Able to handle operations projects and flight functionality independently
- 70% coding 30% team handling and collaboration
- Independent lead role to handle various projects
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Engineering related field
- Must be hands on latest Microsoft technologies
- 8 + years experienced in Development
- ASP.NET, .NET MVC, C#, SQL Server 2008, IIS 7, jQuery, Entity Framework, Angular JS
- Server 2012/ 2014
- jQuery / DHTML / CSS 3
- Strong designing / problem solving skills
- Preferable Travel domain background
Our casual company culture boasts innovation, collaboration and harbors a unique entrepreneurial spirit.
The right people will . . . .
- Understand the unique challenges and tremendous opportunities associated with a rapidly growing fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity but equally the freedom to explore and innovate.
- Manage a continuously evolving sets of priorities when everything (really-everything!) is important. You can’t get overwhelmed or sidetracked easily.
- Be vocal with idea generation; speaking-up fuels discussion, ideation and group-think. 98% ideas may fly by the way side – but your impenetrable spirit allows the other 2% to soar! Your voice defines the value you bring to the organization.
- Have the maturity to work on goals at hand, but also the ability to consider overall strategies
- Understand power of our ownership culture; built on principles and values that compel everyone at Fareportal to think and act like an owner of the business.
Fareportal’s Mission is to “Make travel effortless, affordable, and enjoyable by providing customers with their perfect trip, through the relentless pursuit of innovation in technology and unsurpassed customer service.” If you love technology, travel and innovation, commence your journey here.