Engineering is what drives Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
We are seeking a proactive IOS Architect who is well versed with the functionality of mobile apps, will be responsible for the timely delivery of complex, high availability, high traffic end user applications managing a team of highly skilled engineers
The right applicant will possess strong designing and building experience of advanced applications for IOS platform as well as working experience with mobile app advertising networks such as Facebook, Google AdMob, iAd, Tapjoy, etc. The ability to analyze mobile web traffic to identify success is essential.
This role will enjoy great visibility and have tremendous ownership!
- Needs to have around 7 years of dev experience, with 3 in Mobile App development, and 3 to 4 in team management resources, with experience working in globally distributed teams.
- Development skills: Objective C/Swift, databases, web services, iOS App Architecture: App Lifecycle, Security/Encryption, Data Protection, Resource Management, Internationalization, Threads/Concurrency, Content Management, Bluetooth/Accessory Interfaces, URL schemes/Deep linking, Push notifications, Inter app communication, Airdrop, Effective memory management/optimization. Use of common frameworks - AFNetworking, reachability, social framework, magicalrecord, RestKit etc Should have at least 1+ Apps deployed in Apple App Store.
- Understanding of and at least two years of prior experience in SOA/backend development/architecture.
- Interpersonal skills. team player. Ability to lead, inspire, and motivate teams through effective communication and established credibility. Ability to orient team towards business goals
- Experience interacting with US based management and business teams to achieve product and business goals.
- Experience in Agile Scrum and in development of continuous integration and test driven development environments for mobile applications. Ability and experience of tracking, measuring and reporting progress
- using analytics Experience in Google Analytics/Omniture, ad/referral tracking systems (Kochava, AppsFlyer...), and identifying and addressing issues proactively.
- 7+ years of experience in software development with a B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science, electronics or related field from a premier institute.
- Experience in Mobile App development using iOS SDK and should have developed sufficient apps.
Personal Impact: Our casual company culture boasts innovation, collaboration and harbors a unique entrepreneurial spirit.
The right people will. . .
- Understand the unique challenges and tremendous opportunities associated with a rapidly growing fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity but equally the freedom to explore and innovate.
- Manage a continuously evolving sets of priorities when everything (really-everything!) is important. You can’t get overwhelmed or sidetracked easily.
- Be vocal with idea generation; speaking-up fuels discussion, ideation and group-think. 98% ideas may fly by the way side – but your impenetrable spirit allows the other 2% to soar! Your voice defines the value you bring to the organization.
- Maturity to work goals at hand, but also able to consider overall strategies of the firm and create opportunities previously unseen.
- Understand power of ownership culture; built on principles and values that compel everyone at Fareportal to think and act like an owner of the business
Fareportal’s Mission is to “Make travel effortless, affordable, and enjoyable by providing customers with their perfect trip, through the relentless pursuit of innovation in technology and unsurpassed customer service.” If you love technology, travel and innovation, commence your journey here.