People are at the core of Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
As we continue to grow at a remarkable pace, we are in need of a Recruiting Coordinator to maximize the effectiveness of recruiting at all levels of the organization. The ability to independently process ideas and implement process is an invaluable attribute.
This role will offer top performers a hands on crash course into the world of recruiting, as well as more generally provide an excellent stepping stone into Human Resources and Talent Management.
- Work closely in supporting the talent acquisition team
- Coordinate and schedule all phases of the candidate interview process
- Manage all interview scheduling, new hire setup, orientation preparation
- Engage candidates, ensuring high level of responsiveness
- Support campus recruiting by identifying and building connections with national organizations and student groups
- Other ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree; ideally with a specialization (and interest!) in Human Resources
- 1-3 years of talent coordinating or administration experience
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System preferred
- Comfortable speaking with potential candidates and internal business heads, regardless of seniority level
- Ability to formulate refined questions that deliver and unearth useful answers
- Highly organized and strong interest in learning new systems
Personal Impact: Our casual company culture boasts innovation, collaboration and harbors a unique entrepreneurial spirit.
The right people will. . .
- Understand the unique challenges and tremendous opportunities associated with a rapidly growing fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity but equally the freedom to explore and innovate.
- Manage a continuously evolving sets of priorities when everything (really-everything!) is important. You can’t get overwhelmed or sidetracked easily.
- Be vocal with idea generation; speaking-up fuels discussion, ideation and group-think. 98% ideas may fly by the way side – but your impenetrable spirit allows the other 2% to soar! Your voice defines the value you bring to the organization.
- Maturity to work goals at hand, but also able to consider overall strategies of the firm and create opportunities previously unseen.
- Understand power of ownership culture; built on principles and values that compel everyone at Fareportal to think and act like an owner of the business
Fareportal’s Mission is to “Make travel effortless, affordable, and enjoyable by providing customers with their perfect trip, through the relentless pursuit of innovation in technology and unsurpassed customer care.” If you love technology, travel and innovation, commence your journey here.