People are at the core of Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
We are seeking energetic, passionate and enthusiastic Waivers Agents for our expanding OneTravel division, located in Las Vegas, NV.
Our Waivers Agents are responsible for working directly with our suppliers to request waivers and minimize costs related to itinerary errors and modifications, while delivering the highest level of customer service.
This role offers the opportunity to work for an exciting company in the midst of tremendous hyper-growth, and provides an environment for your ideas to flourish within a creative, supportive team of industry experts. In addition, Fareportal provides an attractive compensation package, including competitive salaries, bonuses and incentives, paired with excellent benefits programs, including paid time off and travel benefits.
There isn’t a better time to join our growing global team!
- Actively communicate with our clients and suppliers to open, work, and resolve waiver cases efficiently.
- Perform research using various tools and resources to resolve waiver cases within a set timeframe.
- Utilize internal reporting software to maintain accurate case statuses, documentation, and track daily productivity.
- Offer prompt, accurate and courteous service to clients regarding airline policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years current or recent travel agency/airline experience is required.
- Working knowledge of GDS platforms (Sabre and/or Amadeus).
- Prior customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to resolve difficult situations in a timely, professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task, managing simultaneous projects and tasks until completed, often with competing priorities and strict deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to frequent company and/or industry changes.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
Personal Impact: Our casual company culture boasts innovation, collaboration and harbors a unique entrepreneurial spirit.
The right people will....
- Understand the unique challenges and tremendous opportunities associated with a rapidly growing fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity but equally the freedom to explore and innovate.
- Manage a continuously evolving sets of priorities when everything (really-everything!) is important. You can’t get overwhelmed or sidetracked easily.
- Be vocal with idea generation; speaking-up fuels discussion, ideation and group-think. 98% ideas may fly by the wayside – but your impenetrable spirit allows the other 2% to soar! Your voice defines the value you bring to the organization.
- Have the maturity to work on goals at hand, but also the ability to consider overall strategies.
- Understand power of our ownership culture; built on principles and values that compel everyone at Fareportal to think and act like an owner of the business.
Fareportal’s Mission is to “Make travel effortless, affordable, and enjoyable by providing customers with their perfect trip, through the relentless pursuit of innovation in technology and unsurpassed customer service.” If you love technology, travel and innovation, commence your journey here.