People are what drive Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
We are seeking for Assistant Manager-Marketing Analytics and Reporting.
Fareportal offers a plethora of travel products such as Booking Engines for flight, cars, hotels, vacations, events and activities and mobile apps. We use the latest, cutting edge technologies to produce one of the fastest loading and high converting travel websites.
There isn’t a better time to join our growing global team!
In a typical day, you will:
- Responsible for managing Finance & Accounting, Accounts Payable, Reporting, General Ledger, Billing Invoice, Trend Analysis Report, Audits & QC.
- Coordinate with multiple teams for Reporting.
- Analyze and send daily reports of various marketing accounts to US office.
- Work on VBA/ Macros to automate the reports.
- Prepare target forecasts and action plans for future.
- Extremely dedicated, self motivated, Pro-Active and willing to assume responsibility
- Responsible for ensuring that all deliveries are on time and meet defined standard.
- Responsible for real-time issue resolution of systems.
- Identifying and analyzing the root problem and propose a suitable solution.
- Ensure successful completion of quality project within the time frame
- Data entry, Migration and maintenance of existing team.
- Should be a Post graduate with 6-7 years of experience in similar profile.
- Candidate should has excellent knowledge of MS-Excel and Macros (Mandatory).
- Candidate must has very strong analytical skills for reporting purpose.
- Analyzing and sending daily reports of various marketing accounts to US office.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, self-starter, quick learner and team player.
- Extremely dedicated, self–motivated, Pro-Active and willing to assume responsibility.
- Must be detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through and proactive.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Excellent and effective communication in both written and verbal form.
- Flexible in work functions and duties.
- PC proficiency and strong skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PPT) essential.
- Excellent learning skills and self starter.
- Team player and positive attitude.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree.
Personal Impact: Our casual company culture boasts innovation, collaboration and harbors a unique entrepreneurial spirit.
The right people will. . . .
- Understand the unique challenges and tremendous opportunities associated with a rapidly growing fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity but equally the freedom to explore and innovate.
- Manage a continuously evolving sets of priorities when everything (really-everything!) is important. You can’t get overwhelmed or sidetracked easily.
- Be vocal with idea generation; speaking-up fuels discussion, ideation and group-think. 98% ideas may fly by the way side – but your impenetrable spirit allows the other 2% to soar! Your voice defines the value you bring to the organization.
- Maturity to work goals at hand, but also able to consider overall strategies of the firm and create opportunities previously unseen.
- Understand power of ownership culture; built on principles and values that compel everyone at Fareportal to think and act like an owner of the business.
Fareportal’s Mission is to “Make travel effortless, affordable, and enjoyable by providing customers with their perfect trip, through the relentless pursuit of innovation in technology and unsurpassed customer service.” If you love technology, travel and innovation, commence your journey here.