Engineering is what drives Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
The right applicant will possess strong release & deployment experience working with offshore teams.
- Responsible for Building and Packaging of .NET websites, Windows services, WebWCF services
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) Administration / Support and Version Control / ALM
- Should be able to customize TFS Build Process Templates
- Branching and Merging
- Should be able to handle Live Releases & troubleshooting on Live Issues.
- To fulfil the company requirement - Smooth Release Process
- 24/7 Support
- All Live sites and Server mentoring.
- B.E / B.Tech (Computer Science / IT)
- 3 - 4 years experience in DevOps
- 3+ years’ experience in TFS Build and Deployment / ALM
- Microsoft certified
- TFS, Release, ITIL
- MSBuild, PowerShell, C#
- Microsoft .NET software build, Windows Server "Software configuration management, Application code deployment, Server configuration"
- Smooth Release Process (Should be able to handle 25-30 daily release requests
- Automate Release deployment for all Technology Releases.
- Support Release process for individual Brand Release.
- Manage Release Team
Skill required :
- Deep understanding MSBuild, PowerShell, C#, Microsoft .NET, Windows Server, Jenkins/Hudson, Teamcity.
- Specialized in TFS, Release, ITIL
- Agile / Scrum Methodologies
- Design, Document, Implement, and maintain scripts to enhance current Build/Release processes
- Configure software builds and automate deploys to Staging / PreLive / Live Environments
- IIS Management / Optimization.
- WebServer Maintenance / Optimization / Monitoring.
- Build and Release Automation.
Personal Impact: Our casual company culture boasts innovation, collaboration and harbors a unique entrepreneurial spirit.
The right people will. . .
- Understand the unique challenges and tremendous opportunities associated with a rapidly growing fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity but equally the freedom to explore and innovate.
- Manage a continuously evolving sets of priorities when everything (really-everything!) is important. You can’t get overwhelmed or sidetracked easily.
- Be vocal with idea generation; speaking-up fuels discussion, ideation and group-think. 98% ideas may fly by the way side – but your impenetrable spirit allows the other 2% to soar! Your voice defines the value you bring to the organization.
- Maturity to work goals at hand, but also able to consider overall strategies of the firm and create opportunities previously unseen.
- Understand power of ownership culture; built on principles and values that compel everyone at Fareportal to think and act like an owner of the business
Fareportal’s Mission is to “Make travel effortless, affordable, and enjoyable by providing customers with their perfect trip, through the relentless pursuit of innovation in technology and unsurpassed customer service.” If you love technology, travel and innovation, commence your journey here.