People are what drive Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
We are seeking for Network Engineer for IT Support Department. The concerned will be responsible for troubleshooting & configuration of routers & switches.
Fareportal offers a plethora of travel products such as Booking Engines for flight, cars, hotels, vacations, events and activities and mobile apps. We use the latest, cutting edge technologies to produce one of the fastest loading and high converting travel websites.
There isn’t a better time to join our growing global team!
In a typical day, you will:
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve network related issues.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks
- Maintain and support company’s LAN/WAN environment.
- Perform configuration and set-up of site switches and routers
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Aptitude for learning technology, interest in professional development.
- Monitor performance, capacity, and availability of the network on an ongoing basis.
- Recommend improvements in technologies and practices to increase these metrics.
- Graduate / IT Diploma with 2+ years of Cisco Support experience.
- Hands on experience in Switching and Routing.
- Familiar to Juniper, HP and Cisco switches and Juniper Firewalls.
- Knowledge of all IP products and services, including RIP,BGP, EIGRP, OSPF routing protocols., MPLS, SSL and IPVPN networking.
- Hands on experience in network device configuration, installation and maintenance.
Personal Impact: Our casual company culture boasts innovation, collaboration and harbors a unique entrepreneurial spirit.
The right people will. . . . .
- Understand the unique challenges and tremendous opportunities associated with a rapidly growing fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity but equally the freedom to explore and innovate.
- Manage a continuously evolving sets of priorities when everything (really-everything!) is important. You can’t get overwhelmed or sidetracked easily.
- Be vocal with idea generation; speaking-up fuels discussion, ideation and group-think. 98% ideas may fly by the way side – but your impenetrable spirit allows the other 2% to soar! Your voice defines the value you bring to the organization.
- Have the maturity to work on goals at hand, but also the ability to consider overall strategies
- Understand power of our ownership culture; built on principles and values that compel everyone at Fareportal to think and act like an owner of the business
Fareportal’s Mission is to “Make travel effortless, affordable, and enjoyable by providing customers with their perfect trip, through the relentless pursuit of innovation in technology and unsurpassed customer service.” If you love technology, travel and innovation, commence your journey here.