Fareportal is one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
We are looking for an UI/UX Designer with user interface design experience for responsive web and mobile applications. The right candidate will be responsible for creating innovative, unique, elegant and easy to use design solutions.
- Conceptualize and create graphical user interface solutions for responsive web and mobile applications
- create mockups and working prototypes for web & mobile applications
- focus on responsive-web user interface design
- plan, wireframe and design layouts and navigational structure for assigned projects
- work on multiple projects simultaneously and collaborate with fellow designers
- work closely with business stakeholder, project managers and the product manager to conceptualize and produce dynamic designs.
- exceptional portfolio that showcases solid conceptual, color, layout graphic design skills as well as functional web / mobile projects
- excellent, communication and teamwork skills
- 4+ years of experience in professional web / mobile application design, Bachelor or Master degree in Graphic/Web/Communication Designs
- a strong and clean visual design sense
- AB Testing
- user testing / User research
- strong knowledge of interaction design and methodology
- a broad and detailed understanding of web/mobile UI standards, grid system, responsive design frameworks, usability as well as experience in design/developed user interfaces for web/mobile applications
- user interface design experience for responsive web and mobile applications
- deep understanding of marketing campaign pipelines including audience, call to action and purpose of each marketing project assigned
- a deep understanding of branding concepts and online marketing principles
- ability to consistently produce a high quality work, attention to details (pixel perfect), meet tight deadlines to complete assignments on time
- must possess a positive attitude, a great work ethic and willingness to see projects through to completion
- must be a highly self-motivated team player and a quick learner who able to work independently and with direction as part of a team
- experience in rapid, iterative software development, such as Agile, SCRUM
- great presentation skills
- strong proficiency in Creative Cloud
- experience in online travel is preferable
Our casual company culture boasts innovation, collaboration and harbors a unique entrepreneurial spirit.
The right people will. . .
- Understand the unique challenges and tremendous opportunities associated with a rapidly growing fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity but equally the freedom to explore and innovate.
- Manage a continuously evolving sets of priorities when everything (really-everything!) is important. You can’t get overwhelmed or sidetracked easily.
- Be vocal with idea generation; speaking-up fuels discussion, ideation and group-think. 98% ideas may fly by the way side – but your impenetrable spirit allows the other 2% to soar! Your voice defines the value you bring to the organization.
- Have the maturity to work on goals at hand, but also the ability to consider overall strategies
- Understand power of our ownership culture; built on principles and values that compel everyone at Fareportal to think and act like an owner of the business
Fareportal’s Mission is to “Make travel effortless, affordable, and enjoyable by providing customers with their perfect trip, through the relentless pursuit of innovation in technology and unsurpassed customer service.” If you love technology, travel and innovation, commence your journey here.